Located atop the mountain, behind and to the left of Willie Mills Cemetery, it is enclosed with an old wire fence attached to white wooden posts with a chain link gate (unlocked).
|HAMM, Nancy Jane||3 Sep 1886||8 Mar 1945|
|McKINNEY, Mary M.||1867||1941|
|McKINNEY, John W.||no date||no date|
|McKINNEY, Virginia A.||no date||no date|
|BAILEY, M. Etta||25 Dec 1890||3 Nov 1938|
|McKINNEY, R. W., Sr.||19 Aug 1861||21 Sep 1935|
Recorded by Peggy L. Blackburn and Vernon Barbe Blackburn. 26 February 1999.